Upgrade your home with these twenty awesome IKEA hacks! With just a few changes, you'll have customized furniture that's perfect for your home!
IKEA is by far one of my favorite stores to shop at for our home. I can easily look around at our house and see IKEA purchases in every room so I'm sure Nathan is glad we don't live closer to one. But I love the idea of customizing their furniture because it's nearly all so versatile and just waiting for that simple upgrade. If you're like me, here are 20 awesome IKEA hacks to help you do just that!
20 awesome IKEA hacks
- Ikea Hack from Hawthorne and Main
- Ikea Hack Console Table from Hey Let's Make Stuff
- DIY Cutting Boards 10 Minute Ikea Hack from Paper N Stitch
- Ikea Hack Grid Moodboard from The Beauty Dojo
- Ikea Bedside Table Hack from The Lovely Drawer
- DIY Industrial Cabinet Hack from Simply Designing
- Ikea Lamp Hack from Pillar Box Blue
- Easy Ikea Hack Side Table from DIY Furniture Studio
- DIY Chopping Board Side Table from Enthralling Gumption
- How To Use Spray Paint To Spruce Up A Boring Outdoor Cabinet from One O
- Micke Desk Lamp from We Must Be Dreamers
- DIY Copper And Concrete Door Pulls from A Kailo Chic Life
- DIY This Tripod Lamp from Kristi Murphy
- DIY Ikea Desk Hack from Lovely Indeed
- DIY Ikea Mirror Hack from Farm Fresh Therapy
- DIY Ikea Hack Floating Credenza from Sugar and Cloth
- Modern Scandinavian 3-tier Wooden Stand from Hello Lidy
- Ikea Malm End Table DIY from The Blondielocks
- Ikea Bekvam Stool Makeover from See Food Play
- DIY Ikea Stool To Nightstand from Everything Emily
Do you know of any awesome IKEA hacks? Do you love or hate IKEA? What's your favorite purchase from IKEA?