Planning your Cinco de Mayo festivities? You HAVE to check out these 25 delicious Cinco de Mayo recipes the whole family will love!
Cinco de Mayo is just a few weeks away which means it's time to start planning your dishes. We love Mexican food in our house so it's going to take awhile for me to pair down the recipes I want to make to a reasonable amount.
But I've got you covered, too! Here are 25 delicious Cinco de Mayo recipes that the whole family will love. Good luck choosing just a few for your celebrations. (And don't forget the Cinco de Mayo decorations!)
- Hatch Chile Rice Recipe – Home Cooking Memories
- Peach Mango Salsa – Hello Nature
- Chicken and Rice Enchilada Casserole – The Chunky Chef
- No Bake Margarita Cheesecake Bites – If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen
- Cinco de Mayo Breakfast Nachos – Shaken Together Life
- Pork Carnitas – Tastes of Lizzy T's
- Grilled Chili Lime Veggie Fajitas – Hello Nature
- Mexican Fried Ice Cream – Life in the Lofthouse
- Roasted Poblano and Charred Corn Guacamole – The Chunky Chef
- Baked Tilapia Fish Tacos – Home Cooking Memories
- Crock Pot Pork Carnitas – The Country Cook
- Fresh and Zesty Guacamole – Hello Nature
- Margarita Bars – Crazy for Crust
- Cheesy Baked Black Beans & Rice – Shaken Together Life
- Avocado Corn and Black Bean Taquitos – Hello Nature
- Zesty Refried Bean Cheese Dip – Stuck On Sweet
- Churro Cupcakes – The DIY Lighthouse
- Quick and Healthy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe – Home Cooking Memories
- Oven Baked Buffalo Chicken Tacos – Gal on a Mission
- Easy Black Bean Dip – Hello Nature
- Mexican Lasagna – Life is But a Dish
- Crock Pot Margarita Chicken Dip – Dips Recipe Creations
- Tres Leches Cupcakes – Taste and Tell
- Chili Relleno Dip – Family Fresh Meals
- Slow Cooker Bean Dip – Hello Nature
[bctt tweet=”Need some inspiration for Cinco de Mayo? These recipes are perfect for the whole family!” username=”sayhellonature”]
I'd love to know: what are your favorite Cinco de Mayo recipes?
and get access to our printable library.