This page may contain affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission from your purchases, at no additional cost to you. For my full disclosure policy, click here, or learn how to start your own blog!
It’s that time of the year where fresh produce is finally becoming more and more abundant! Whether you grow your own or visit the local farmer’s market every week, now is the time to start indulging in some more vegetables! While vegetables are usually reserved for side dishes, I’ve got an awesome round-up of vegetable main dishes that will give you plenty of ways to use that fresh produce. Be sure to check out these other delicious recipes, too!
- Avocado and Basil Pasta on The Kitchen is My Playground
- 30 Minute Garden Pasta Skillet on A Cedar Spoon
- Grilled Veggie Sandwich on Written Reality
- Mushroom, Artichoke and Red Pepper Salad on Avocado Pesto
- Roasted Tomato Goat Cheese Pesto Pizza on Just Us Four
- Moroccan Chickpea and Vegetable Soup on Lavende & Lemonade
- Gluten Free Eggplant Parmesan on Cooking with Curls
- Stuffed Baby Bella Mushrooms on Skinny Ms.
- Zucchini Noodle Alfredo on The Dinner Mom
- Vegetable Bolognese on Eat Within Your Means
- Stuffed Brussel Sprouts on Cooking Stoned
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili on La Vida Holoka
- asparagus fries on Hello Nature
- Thai Peanut Sauce Spaghetti Squash on LeelaLicious
- Twice Baked Butternut Squash with Quinoa, Pecans and Parmesan on Inquiring Chef
- Easy Vegetable Lo Mein on Kicking it with Kelly
- Zucchini Fritters on Alexandra’s Kitchen
- Thai Ginger Zucchini Soup on Just Us Four
- Asparagus Quiche on Feeding Big
- Shiitake, Red Pepper and Spinach Stir Fry on Avocado Pesto
- Harvest Fried Rice with Kale and Corn on Thrifty Recipes
- Roasted Beat Noodles with Yellow Tomatoes on Lori’s Culinary Creations
- Mediterranean Stuffed Tomatoes with Quinoa on Cookie + Kate
- Grilled Zucchini Pizza Slices on Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Sweet Chili Tortellini BBQ Skewers on A Mummy Too
- Sweet Potato Gratin on Healing Whole Nutrition
- Rainbow Salad on Oh, Sweet Basil
what is your favorite vegetable main dish?
If you liked these, you might like: