Mom deserves only the best on her special day. Celebrate with these delicious Mother’s Day brunch recipes that will please the whole family!
Mother’s Day is super special to me this year. Last year I celebrated as a soon to be mom, but this year? I’ve got a little lady that I am SO excited to celebrate this day with. We’re spending the day with family, but the Monday after? We’re headed out in our Micro Minnie for the first time and I cannot wait!
In the meantime, I’m planning our meals for Mother’s Day and I am super excited about brunch. It’s pretty much my all-time favorite way to enjoy breakfast or lunch so it’s already looking like it’ll be a fantastic day. If you’re looking for some food inspiration, these Mother’s Day brunch recipes are sure to help!
- Baked Carrot Cake Donuts – Home. Made. Interest.
- Breakfast Galette – The Love Nerds
- Sausage & Blueberry Pancake Muffins – Shaken Together Life
- Cherry Berry Scones – Hello Nature
- Make Ahead Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole – I Heart Nap Time
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole – Close To Home
- Baked Parmesan Hash Browns – Delicious Table
- Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Holes – Hello Nature
- Berry Brunch Kabobs – Shaken Together Life
- Easy Chocolate Croissant Recipe – Home. Made. Interest.
- French Toast Bake – Lil’Luna
- Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes – The Chunky Chef
- German Pancakes, AKA Fluffy Pancakes! – I Heart Nap Time
- Coconut Banana Muffins – Hello Nature
- Hot Ham & Cheese Party Rolls – Kevin & Amanda
- Grilled Avocado Caprese Crostini – Cafe Delights
- Hash Brown Quiche – Lady Behind the Curtain
- Glazed Lemon Blueberry Scones – The Love Nerds
- Baked Vanilla Donuts – Hello Nature
- Smoked Salmon Asparagus Quiche – Green Healthy Cooking
- Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake – Foodtastic Mom
- Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Tots – Home. Made. Interest.
- Maple Bacon Donuts – I Heart Nap Time
- Perfect Brunch Eggs – Noble Pigs