This blueberry raspberry smoothie bowl is packed with great flavor and bright colors! Have it for breakfast, a mid-day snack or even dessert!
I think I've already made it pretty clear on Hello Nature that I'm a big fan of smoothies. I've shared my love for them in this orange creamsicle chia seed smoothie recipe, a peach mango Snapple tea smoothie and this banana creamsicle smoothie.
But I've never talked about my love for smoothie bowls.
I'm all for a grab and go drink that I can feel good about eating on the go, but smoothie bowls are such a great way to add even more good-for-you ingredients to your meal. Things like chunks of fruit, nuts, or even other toppings that aren't straw friendly suddenly become perfect for smoothie bowls. Especially when they're as pretty as this blueberry raspberry smoothie bowl.
And this blueberry raspberry smoothie bowl just screams “SUMMER!” for me. Between the fresh fruit and the vibrant colors, it's the kind of thing that makes my day a little bit brighter every time I make it.
Plus, with all of the delicious ingredients – you get tons of energy to full up for days spent outside, enjoying the weather.
Blueberry Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 Medium Banana
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1 Cup Blueberries frozen
- 1 Cup Raspberries fresh
- 3/4 Cup Ice Cubes
- Optional Toppings: kiwi slivered almonds, chia seeds, etc
- Combine the banana, milk, honey, blueberries and raspberries in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Add ice and puree until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a bowl and top with kiwi slices, slivered almonds and chia seeds
- Serve immediately.
This blueberry raspberry smoothie bowl just always makes me want to sit outside in the Summer. Comfy chair, a good book and a delicious meal to indulge in. YUM!
Have you ever made a smoothie bowl? What are your favorite smoothie additions?
You might also like:
- Orange Creamsicle Chia Seed Smoothie
- Peach Mango Snapple Tea Smoothie
- Banana Creamsicle Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie