This page may contain affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission from your purchases, at no additional cost to you. For my full disclosure policy, click here, or learn how to start your own blog!
One thing I love to snack on is granola. I love the different nuts and seeds mixed in with the oats. Up until recently, I always went with store-bought granola, too. I don’t know why, but I had it in my head that granola was simply too hard to make at home. I couldn’t have been more wrong!
Not only is it incredibly easy, but the flavors and varieties are truly endless. But the granola recipe I have listed below is my favorite so far – I hope you enjoy it as well!
- 3 Cups Quick Oats
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 Cup Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Sugar or Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Agave
- Mix the dry ingredients until thoroughly mixed in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in Olive Oil and Agave and mix until everything is coated.
- Spoon into a slightly greased 9x13 pan and smooth out to an even height.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until oats are golden brown, stirring every ten minutes.
I’d love to hear – what’s your favorite way to enjoy granola?