This page may contain affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission from your purchases, at no additional cost to you. For my full disclosure policy, click here, or learn how to start your own blog!
Happy National Nut Day!
I swear it’s a real holiday. The Internet told me so – obviously it must be true then, right? True or not, I’m going to treat today like National Nut Day so I created a spiced nut recipe round-up for you. My first attempt at making spiced nuts failed horribly (they turned into a giant glob in our slow cooker) so I’m looking to these recipes to turn my flop into a delicious treat that I’ll make time and time again.
- Barbecue Roasted Nuts on The Kitchen is My Playground
- Southwestern Party Nuts on Simply Stacie
- Spiced Almonds for Salads on Essentially Eclectic
- Chai Spiced Mixed Nuts on The Kitchen is My Playground
- Spiced Spanish Almonds on Eating Well
- Chipotle and Rosemary Spiced Nuts on The Kitchn
- Tamarind Spiced Nuts with Mint on NY Times Cooking
- Maple Spiced Nuts on Health
- Moroccan Spiced Nuts on Girl Versus Dough
- Paleo Spiced Nuts on Elana’s Pantry
- Sugar and Spice Candied Nuts on Smitten Kitchen
- Bacon Candied Apple Spiced Nuts Recipes on Food Republic
- Chili Lime Spiced Almonds on Dinner Dishes and Desserts
- Maple Cinnamon Spiced Nuts on Table for Two
- Orange Espresso Spiced Nuts on Land O’Lakes
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced Almonds on Clean Eating Chelsey
- Italian Rosemary Garlic Spiced Nuts on Sumptuous Spoonfuls