This page may contain affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission from your purchases, at no additional cost to you. For my full disclosure policy, click here, or learn how to start your own blog!
Need some dessert inspiration? These 15 simple Easter dessert recipes are sure to be a hit this Spring!
I can’t believe it’s already March and Easter is THIS month! How crazy is that?! We’ll be celebrating with my parents and a massive “let’s get house projects done before the baby comes!” weekend. We still haven’t fully decided on the menu, but I do know one thing: I will definitely be making an Easter dessert. Or two. Or three.
And I am all for simple Easter dessert recipes. My energy is limited on a lot of days so my recipes aren’t very extensive anymore. So if you’re like me and you’re looking for some yummy yet simple Easter dessert recipes – I’ve got you covered!
- Carrot Strawberries on Life Love Liz
- Carrot Cake Dip on Just Us Four
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes on Spend With Pennies
- No Bake Marshmallow Bird Nest Dessert on Hello Nature
- Carrot Shortbread Cookies on An Italian in My Kitchen
- Individual Brownies with Peanut Butter Bird’s Nest Frosting on Smart Savvy Living
- White Chocolate Peeps on The Joys of Boys
- Easter Chocolate Shot Glasses on The Flying Couponer
- Easter Ice Cream Cake on Fancy Shanty
- Easter Bunny Chow on Typically Simple
- Lemon Peep’s Pie on Upstate Ramblings
- Easter Bunny Rice Krispie Treats on Close to Home
- DIY Candy Buttons on Thrifty Jinx
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes on Baking Beauty
- Peeps Bunny Brownies on Tip Toe Fairy
do you have any favorite simple easter dessert recipes?