This page may contain affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission from your purchases, at no additional cost to you. For my full disclosure policy, click here, or learn how to start your own blog!
One of the things I miss the most about living in a city as opposed to the teeny, tiny town we live in now?
It wasn’t until the past couple of years that I really fell in love with them – especially their Fall drinks. Pumpkin anything is always delicious and since my palate doesn’t discriminate depending on the season, you can bet that I’m enjoying Pumpkin Spice and Salted Caramel Lattes year round. But because we don’t have one near us (or even in a 30+ mile radius), I’ve decided it’s time to replicate those delicious recipes so I can enjoy them on a regular basis. So here’s 25 Starbucks recipes, copycat style!
- Caramel Frappuccino on Allrecipes
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino on Bubbly Nature Creations
- Chai Tea Latte on Cheerios and Lattes
- Iced Green Tea Latte on So, hi.
- Sweetened Passion Tea Lemonade on Jenna’s Journey
- Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino on Baking Beauty
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate on One Good Thing
- Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher on Here We Go Again, Here We Go Again
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Frappuccino on Nom Nom Crunch
- Peppermint Mocha on Desserts With Benefits
- Chocolate Cinnamon Bread on Starbucks
- Lemon Loaf on On Sutton Place
- Lemon Poppyseed Loaf on Pure Ella
- Peppermint Brownies on Starbucks Coffee at Home
- Banana Walnut Bread on Manila Spoon
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins on Replica Recipes
- Pumpkin Pound Cake on The First Year
- Pumpkin Spice Scones on Clean Eating With a Dirty Mind
- Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes on Passion for Savings
- Blueberry Scones on The Sweet Season
- Quinoa and Black Bean Wrap on Je suis alimentageuse
- Roasted Tomato and Mozzarella Panini on JaMonkey
- Vanilla Almond Biscotti on Cannella Vita
- Gingerbread Loaf on A Cup of Mascarpone
- Salted Caramel Mocha Cupcakes on Bakingdom
And this week’s Spread The Love theme . . .