This page may contain affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission from your purchases, at no additional cost to you. For my full disclosure policy, click here, or learn how to start your own blog!
This is one of my favorite times of the year, specifically when it comes to kindness. November is all about giving for me and I am so excited to be doing this challenge this month.
Before we dive into the 30 acts of kindness for November, here's a review of how October went for me.
October Kindness Challenge Review
Goal: 10 acts of kindness | Actually achieved: 8 acts of kindness
My hope was to overachieve and get to 15, but instead, I didn't quite hit my goal. I definitely think I had the opportunity to meet my goal and then some, but that didn't happen. While I feel like I should be disappointed, I actively thought about being kind on a regular basis. I was much more intentional about it and felt like I was trying to be kind – not just accidentally or unintentionally being kind.
I'm scheduling this a few days in advance as we're going to Mexico (I should be on the beach right now!) so I'm hoping I can make up the rest of those on our trip.
30 Acts of Kindness : November Challenge
- Donate to a local food pantry
- Volunteer for a worthy cause
- Start a gratitude journal
- Shop handmade on Black Friday
- Make someone their favorite meal
- Donate a coat
- Compliment a cashier
- Give yourself a yes day
- Pay for someone's meal
- Thank a veteran
- Show your gratitude to a loved one
- Jot down 30 great things about yourself
- Give something to a homeless person
- Let someone else have the parking spot
- Donate to Toys for Tots
- Invite someone new over for a meal
- Make someone a handmade gift
- Email an old friend
- Donate to a local resue or animal shelter
- Thank you local police or firemen
- Thank your delivery drivers
- Leave unused coupons at the store
- Let someone checkout before you
- Bake something for a friend or loved one
- Return someone's cart for them
- Compliment a loved one
- Send flowers to someone
- Hold the door for someone
- Celebrate world kindness day (Nov 13)
- Leave kind notes in library books
* Note – some of these are the same as last month. While I would love to do 30 different acts of kindness each month, I feel like many are worth repeating and that's a lot of different acts of kindness. I also don't feel like the same act of kindness means any less the second time around :)
November Kindness Challenge Goal
Goal: 15 acts of kindness
I'm going to try and push myself a bit more this month so I'm aiming for 15. My plan is to do a few of these things in conjunction with another!
Here is what I'll be doing all month long:
- Using this list, my goal is to complete at least 15 of these acts during the month of November More is always better, but this is what I'm confident I can semi-easily complete.
- I'll be sharing them on the blog + on social media when I complete them, using the hashtag #HNKindness
If you want to join me, here is what you can do!
- Download the printable below
- Commit to however many acts you feel like you can complete.
- Share your completed acts and interact with the hashtag #HNKindness on social media or in the comments of this post.
I'd love to have you join me in this challenge. I feel like kindness is contagious and my hope is that I (or we!) can mindfully spread it around like glitter!
You might also like: