This page may contain affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission from your purchases, at no additional cost to you. For my full disclosure policy, click here, or learn how to start your own blog!
If you’re in the mood for an no-stress, tasty and filling meal – this is perfect for you. Rice bowls are really easy and perfect for when you still need to go grocery shopping. They don’t require a lot of ingredients and don’t take long to pull together at all. Plus, this Asian Rice Bowl is perfect for those wanting to make their own Asian inspired dishes at home instead of heading out to a restaurant!
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tbsp of yeast Flakes *optional
- 1 tbsp brown sugar *optional I used coconut sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 diced carrots diced
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- Sesame seeds for decoration
- Whisk together the sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, yeast flakes and ginger. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan and cook beef until brown. Make sure to crumble beef as it cooks. Add the minced garlic and carrots then cook for an extra 3 or 5 minutes. Drain fat. Pour in the soy sauce mixture, mix until well combined. Allow it to simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Serve over white plain rice and sprinkle some sesame seeds or green onions on top.