This page may contain affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission from your purchases, at no additional cost to you. For my full disclosure policy, click here, or learn how to start your own blog!
Mom deserves only the best on her special day. Celebrate with these delicious Mother’s Day brunch recipes that will please the whole family!
We have a tradition over the past couple of years of going to a local place for their big brunch. They have breakfast and brunch, but we always time it for the end of breakfast so we can indulge in more of the breakfast items before they add in the lunch items. Best of both worlds!
However, after doing it for a few years, it’s gotten a little boring. The food has stayed the same year after year and the quality of the food has declined a bit. So we’ve been thinking about having our own Mother’s Day brunch meal at home!
It seems more appealing because we can make exactly what we want and have more quality time with our loved ones. I hated that we needed to hurry out of the restaurant when people were waiting and our visiting would sometimes get cut short!
So we’re planning and gathering ideas for a delicious and easy Mother’s Day brunch. I’m excited to try some new recipes and make some of my favorite recipes below for Mother’s Day this year!
- Baked Carrot Cake Donuts – Home. Made. Interest.
- Breakfast Galette – The Love Nerds
- Sausage & Blueberry Pancake Muffins – Shaken Together Life
- Cherry Berry Scones – Hello Nature
- Make Ahead Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole – I Heart Nap Time
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole – Close To Home
- Baked Parmesan Hash Browns – Delicious Table
- Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Holes – Hello Nature
- Berry Brunch Kabobs – Shaken Together Life
- Easy Chocolate Croissant Recipe – Home. Made. Interest.
- French Toast Bake – Lil’Luna
- Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes – The Chunky Chef
- German Pancakes, AKA Fluffy Pancakes! – I Heart Nap Time
- Coconut Banana Muffins – Hello Nature
- Hot Ham & Cheese Party Rolls – Kevin & Amanda
- Grilled Avocado Caprese Crostini – Cafe Delights
- Hash Brown Quiche – Lady Behind the Curtain
- Glazed Lemon Blueberry Scones – The Love Nerds
- Baked Vanilla Donuts – Hello Nature
- Smoked Salmon Asparagus Quiche – Green Healthy Cooking
- Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake – Foodtastic Mom
- Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Tots – Home. Made. Interest.
- Maple Bacon Donuts – I Heart Nap Time
- Perfect Brunch Eggs – Noble Pigs