Last updated on September 14th, 2017
As much as I love pumpkin everything this time of year, apples still have a pretty solid spot in my heart. Especially on cold Fall and Winter days where I just want to curl up with a good book and a big mug of apple cider.
Since it's been pretty cold here the past two weeks, I've been indulging in some of my favorite Fall recipes, including this delicious apple cider recipe. This is my go-to recipe for apple cider now and it's so easy that I feel a little silly posting it, but it's just that good that I have to share.
If you're hosting any get-togethers over the holidays, this caramel cinnamon apple cider is perfect to serve to your guest! Super easy to make and your guests will totally think that you spent way more effort than just combining a few ingredients. And if you're feeling extra fancy, add in some spiced rum! Ignoring the rum part, this drink is actually also really low in calories which is an added bonus. I need all the help I can get around the holidays so everything is sugar free, yet still crazy delicious!
- 1 Packet of Alpine Sugar Free Apple Cider
- 1 Tbsp of Torani Sugar Free Salted Caramel Syrup
- 2 Tsp of Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup
- 8 oz Water
- Low-Fat Cool Whip Optional
- Cinnamon Sugar Optional
- Apple to garnish (Optional
- Heat 8oz of water in the microwave for 90 seconds or until desired temperature.
- Pour Apple Cider mix in and mix thoroughly. Combine both syrups and mix again.
- (Optional) Top with cool whip, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, and garnish with an apple.
what's your favorite apple recipe?
think this post is worth a read? please share! I'd greatly appreciate it :)
[Tweet “Easy Caramel Cinnamon Apple Cider #Recipe”]