This page may contain affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission from your purchases, at no additional cost to you. For my full disclosure policy, click here, or learn how to start your own blog!
How do you make edible slime? With just a few ingredients! We’re sharing an easy slime recipe that you can’t miss, especially if you love gummy worms. This is an edible slime recipe kids and adults will enjoy!
Somehow, we managed to run out of glue in our house. I don’t know how it happened considering we get it in bulk. But it did.
I was hoping to make slime for Lily though and needed to figure out an easy slime recipe without glue. So I wondered how easy edible slime was.
Turns out, edible slime is super easy! And making edible slime is super fun. It’s a little messy and requires some extra adult supervision if you’re doing it with little kids, but who cares?! It’s edible slime with gummy bears/worms! That makes it totally worth it.
It’s especially a great option if you’re looking for a super easy slime recipe without borax or glue. The ingredients are fairly common, too, so you might have everything on hand already. Keep reading to see how to make homemade edible slime with gummy worms.
Edible Slime Ingredients
How to Make Edible Slime with Gummy Worms
- Pour the gummy worms into a microwave safe bowl medium sized bowl and melt them down in the microwave on high for 15 seconds at a time.
- Continue to do this until they are easily stirable. Caution: they will be incredibly hot.
- Combine the corn starch and the powdered sugar.
- Pour the gummy worms into the mixture and stir until it’s no longer sticky. (Or fold into the sugar if you prefer to use your hands. Just be cautious until the gummy worms cool down and use some of the powdered mixture on your hands to keep it from sticking.)
- Knead until everything is incorporated. Your edible slime is now ready to enjoy!
Need another easy slime recipe? Check out this Easy Fluffy Slime Recipe with Borax. Or you can grab these fun slime books to make tons of awesome projects with your kids.
If you need other toddler activities, check out this Beach Sensory Bin for Toddlers. You might also want to check out these 13 Easy Toddler Activities For When Your Little One is Sick!