This page may contain affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission from your purchases, at no additional cost to you. For my full disclosure policy, click here, or learn how to start your own blog!
Happy Friday friends!
I am so happy that it’s the end of the week! We’ve been working on a new work schedule (which I am super hopeful will work for us), but it’s had some kinks that we’re still trying to work out. My sleep schedule is a little wonky, but the upside is that noon today marks the end of my week so I can’t complain too much.
This week has meant tons of time outside since we’ve had some beautiful 70-80F degree days, too. Needless to say, I’m definitely not ahead on work and maybe even a bit behind. But I did get a chance to finally update my About page.
And I am super excited to introduce this new series – Friday Forage! It’s pretty simple – essentially anything I’ve foraged for on the web this week. Enjoy!
- I love these 11 Blog Post Ideas for Those Days When Your Brain is Fried – perfect for my Summer brain that was happening this week.
- The trailer for the new National Lampoon’s Vacation Movie came out and I am stoked to see it! (Btw, it’s very much so NSFW)
- As if I needed more reasons to want to go back to Universal, they’ve now joined forces with Nintendo and all I can think about is life-size Mario Kart
- Toast is a pretty standard part of my breakfast menu so these 21 Ideas for Energy Boosting Breakfast Toasts are right up my alley
- S’mores Pie Pops – pretty much the perfect dessert for Summer!
- We’re hoping to really makeover our backyard this Summer and these Outdoor Lighting Ideas have provided some inspiration
- I am so ready to grill out (hopefully this weekend!) and this Chipotle Lime Corn on the Cob sounds delicious
- And another way to add some spice to our meal would be this Watermelon Mango Pico de Gallo – YUM!
- Even though I have Photoshop, I definitely don’t consider myself a pro with it so I loved these 21 Incredibly Simple Photoshop Hacks
Share any links of anything awesome that you foraged this week in the comments. Even if it’s something of yours that you think is pretty amazing, I’m always up for finding new things!
Have a great weekend :)