This page may contain affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission from your purchases, at no additional cost to you. For my full disclosure policy, click here, or learn how to start your own blog!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AwakenYourTastebuds #CollectiveBias. Pair Honey Nut Cheerios® and strawberry yogurt to get these delicious Cheerio granola bars to celebrate the best movie series in the galaxy.
We’re almost a month away from the big release of the next chapter of our favorite sci-fi fantasy series and I cannot wait! We don’t get a chance to see many movies in the theater since we moved to a small town, but you can bet we’ll be there opening weekend for the new Star Wars™ movie!
We have big memories from the previous episodes, from binge watching them on our couch to seeing them in the theater. Nathan even convinced his mom to let him skip school to get tickets for his whole family to see the first prequel in the theater when he was a junior in high school. We also went to see Star Wars™ in Concert and I’m pretty sure that was one of the best, if not the best, concert we’ve ever been to.
Needless to say, we’re fans. And we want you to be ready for standing in line when you’re enduring the cold to see the next movie opening night with these delicious Star Bars!
These Cheerio granola bars are packed with fiber and protein, keeping your energy levels high while you’re waiting for the show. Not only that, but the hint of sweetness from the yogurt drizzle makes these Star Bars out of this world!
- 1 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Honey Nut Cheerios
- 1/2 Cup Pecans
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/3 Cup Agave
- 1/4 Cup Avocado Oil
- 1/4 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tubes of Go-Gurt Strawberry Smoothie flavor
- 1/4 Cup of Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a larger bowl, mix together the wet ingredients: agave, avocado oil, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Lightly grease a piece of wax paper on a cookie sheet and set your cookie cutter down. Fill to be about 1/2" tall and press down firmly. Slowly lift the cookie cutter away from the bar.
- Repeat for the rest of your bars.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until it starts to be golden brown.
- Let cool completely.
- Combine the powdered sugar and Go-Gurt.
- Pour into a piping bag or plastic bag with the tip cut off.
- Drizzle over the bars and refrigerate until set.
Ready to gear up for opening night? Head to Walmart and grab all of your ingredients! Be sure to look for specially marked Honey Nut Cheerios® boxes that contain six galactic picture viewing toys that you’re definitely going to want to collect! Get more stellar food inspiration here, too!