Learn the basics of hiking, what you need to get started and how to stay safe on the trails in just seven days in this FREE email course. You’ll learn:
- How To Get Started: Start to condition your whole family to be prepared for hikes even with little to no experience.
- What To Bring: Figure out what to bring with you on your hike to ensure a safe, healthy, and fun trip for everyone hitting the trail.
- How to Treat Common Injuries: Learn how to treat (and even prevent) some of the most common injuries from hiking with a natural first aid kit.
and so much more!
What’s covered in this free email series:
- How to get started hiking
- What to bring on your hike
- How to make a natural first aid kit for your hikes
- How to prevent injuries while hiking
- Survival basics for hiking
- Avoiding dangerous plants while hiking
- Why you should hike in a group
- … and more
Getting started hiking felt really intimidating for us. We bought unnecessary gear and felt unprepared for some of the trails when we got there. Not only that, but physically – our bodies weren’t prepared for it the muscles it used.
We’re not pro hikers. We haven’t hiked the Pacific Crest Trail or the Appalachian Trail, but we’d love to do both some day. If you’re looking for an expert hiker that has checked trails like these off on their bucket list and has done endless thru-hikes – we’re not it. At least not yet.
But we have done a variety of hikes, with dogs and without dogs, with kids and without kids, in a variety of climates. Over time, we’ve made countless mistakes and we want to make sure you don’t make the same ones which is why we created this seven day email course.