This page may contain affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission from your purchases, at no additional cost to you. For my full disclosure policy, click here, or learn how to start your own blog!
October is just around the corner and that means it’s time for spooky snacks and scary movies! Today I have something that works for both – a spooky sweet and salty Monster Eyes treat that’s perfect for those scary movie nights that will fill the next month! These are super simple, great to make with the whole family, and taste delicious.
Want to buy the ingredients online? No problem! You don’t even have to leave your house to make this easy and fun treat! You can find the large eyeballs, purple candy melts, and even the pretzels on Amazon.
- Small Tiny Twists pretzels I used Rold Gold
- Wilton purple candy melts
- Wilton candy eyes - large size
- On a microwave safe plate, place pretzels face up.
- Place a purple candy melt in the middle of each pretzel.
- Microwave for 45-50 seconds and remove from microwave oven.
- Immediately press a large candy eye into the middle of the purple candy melt pretzel. Do this while the candy melts are still hot and softened.
- Let cool completely.
I’d love to know: what’s your favorite Halloween treat?