This page may contain affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission from your purchases, at no additional cost to you. For my full disclosure policy, click here, or learn how to start your own blog!
1.I have the worst case of radio station indecision. Even if a good song is on, I’ll most likely change the station to see if something better is on. There is always a chance that a song I like more is on another station so because I have to prove it by flipping through every single preset, I rarely listen to a song in full.
2. I can listen to a song on repeat for days on end – just that song and nothing more. And then eventually, I come to loathe it. Give it a few months and I can do it all over again.
3. My feet are always cold, but I rarely wear socks. I also hate shoes. I’d go barefoot everywhere if I could. This leads to my bare feet being on the dash of the car on long car rides and apparently per Nathan, he hopes he doesn’t get in a car crash and watch my feet go flying from the air bag.
4. I preplan out my last bite of food during every meal, snack, or dessert. I ALWAYS have to end on the best bite. And I’m terribly disappointed if I finish something before I know that I’m going to finish it (like eating the last chip and not realizing it was the last one.)
5. If a restaurant has a drive-thru, there’s about a 99% chance I won’t go into the restaurant and will only go through the drive-thru.
6. I prefer to sleep closest to the wall – doesn’t matter what side or where we are, I just prefer to be farthest away from the doorway.
7. I hate plain foods, but rarely use condiments. If I do, it’s just enough to taste it. This goes for ketchup, mayo, salsa, syrup, cream cheese, etc.
8. I rarely answer the phone unless I know who it is and what they want.
9. I feel like whenever we go to the movie theater, I have to have popcorn. If I don’t plan on buying it there, I will bring it with me. And vice versa – if I don’t bring it, there is something about the smell of the movie theater popcorn that makes it irresistible for me not to get. And I almost always eat popcorn with chocolate candy like m&ms or reese’s pieces.
10. I will almost always give up a spot on the bed or couch for our dogs or our cat. I don’t even think about it half the time, I swear. All of the sudden I’m moving so they can get comfy where I was sitting.
what are some of your bad or weird habits?