This page may contain affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission from your purchases, at no additional cost to you. For my full disclosure policy, click here, or learn how to start your own blog!
Everyone always talks about the flowers and candy for this sweet holiday. But what about your house? I'm sure it could use some extra lovin', too! Use these Valentine's Day crafts for your home to add some love-themed accents to it this Valentine's Day.
Last week, I shared some fun Valentine's Day projects for kids. And it got me thinking that our house was in need of some decor updates, too.
We're in the middle of renovating our house and it's made me want to change the decor entirely. But I don't want to add more holes to the wall that we have to fix as we finish painting. Which means I'm temporarily keeping my decor more shelf or table friendly.
Luckily, I was able to find a ton of super fun Valentine's Day crafts for the home. And since most of these projects don't add another hole in the wall, our house isn't looking so drab mid-renovation. It's also a nice way to brighten up our home with all of these cold, grey days.
If you're struggling to find the perfect home decor like I was, here's some fun Valentine's Day crafts you might enjoy as well!
- Valentine’s Day String-Art Heart – Crafts'n'Coffee
- Easy Framed Heart Wreath – A Night Owl Blog
- DIY Valentine's Day Arrow Art – DIY Candy
- Heart Thumbprint Platter – Simply Kierste Design Co
- Embroidery Hoop Heart Wall Hangings – Mod Podge Rocks
- DIY Cupid’s Arrow Valentine Decor Craft – Thrifty Jinxy
- Paper Lace Heart Bunting Valentine's Day Banner – Premeditated Leftovers
- Yarn Wrapped Valentines Wreath – Busy Being Jennifer
- True Love Hand Stitched Pillow – Busy Being Jennifer
- 5 Minute Marbled Vase – Anika's DIY Life
- Valentine's Decorations: Twig Heart Canvas – Red Ted Art's Blog
- Easy DIY Felt Heart Garland with Freezer Paper – The Pinning Mama
- Book page hearts + Love Letters – Crafts'n'Coffee
- DIY Ombre Flower Tutorial – The Happier Homemaker
- Valentines Day Craft DIY Garland – DIY Inspired
- DIY Ikat frame – Mod Podge Rocks
- Colorful DIY Garland for Valentine's Day – DIY Candy
- Sparkly Hearts Pillow Cover – Busy Being Jennifer
- Easy DIY Tissue Paper Flower Bouquet – The Happier Homemaker
- DIY Valentine Bird Feeders – The Neighborhood Moms
How do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day? Do you have any favorite Valentine's Day crafts?
You might also like: