This page may contain affiliate links. This means I earn a small commission from your purchases, at no additional cost to you. For my full disclosure policy, click here, or learn how to start your own blog!
Looking for some fun and easy Valentine's Day Projects for Kids? With over 20 crafts, this list is perfect for those big and small!
Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I am SO excited. As Lily gets older, toddler activities get way more fun. Especially around the holidays.
Probably about 4-5 years ago, I pulled out all the stops for holidays. I loved decorating for them every year. When we moved, a lot of decor didn't make it with us and then I never picked it back up. We were so busy with moving, work and then Lily that it just wasn't a priority.
But now that Lily is here and a little bit older, I'm back! And I'm ready to make all the crafts for Valentine's Day. I'm counting on our house will be a vast array of pinks, reds, and white in just a few weeks.
For Nathan's sake, I may need to restrain myself. There are so many cute Valentine's Day crafts that I will most likely overdo it. Buuuut… I've found a ton of Valentine's Day projects for kids so Lily can join in on the mess making, too!
Check out the list below for fun kids Valentine's Day crafts that you can make with your tiny humans!
- Homemade Chocolate Bars for Your Valentine – Hello Nature
- Valentine’s Day String-Art Heart – Crafts'n'Coffee
- Easy Framed Heart Wreath – A Night Owl Blog
- DIY Valentine's Day Arrow Art – DIY Candy
- Heart Thumbprint Platter – Simply Kierste Design Co
- Embroidery Hoop Heart Wall Hangings – Mod Podge Rocks
- DIY Cupid’s Arrow Valentine Decor Craft – Thrifty Jinxy
- Paper Lace Heart Bunting Valentine's Day Banner – Premeditated Leftovers
- Yarn Wrapped Valentines Wreath – Busy Being Jennifer
- Heart Shaped Pancakes – One Creative Mommy
- True Love Hand Stitched Pillow – Busy Being Jennifer
- 5 Minute Marbled Vase – Anika's DIY Life
- Valentine's Decorations: Twig Heart Canvas – Red Ted Art's Blog
- Easy DIY Felt Heart Garland with Freezer Paper – The Pinning Mama
- Book page hearts + Love Letters – Crafts'n'Coffee
- DIY Ombre Flower Tutorial – The Happier Homemaker
- Valentines Day Craft DIY Garland – DIY Inspired
- DIY Ikat frame – Mod Podge Rocks
- Colorful DIY Garland for Valentine's Day – DIY Candy
- Sparkly Hearts Pillow Cover – Busy Being Jennifer
- Easy DIY Tissue Paper Flower Bouquet – The Happier Homemaker
- DIY Valentine Bird Feeders – The Neighborhood Moms
- Valentine's Day Gingerbread House – Living La Vida Holoka
What are your favorite Valentine's Day Projects for Kids?
You might also like: